This is where you’ll find details of forthcoming events and activities you can take part in. We’re looking forward to an exciting programme of delivery in 2023. Click on the links below to find out more about some of our upcoming and past events, and keep an eye on our social media channels facebook, instagram and twitter to see what’s happening and how you can get involved. If you have suggestions for events or would like to partner with us for activities, then please get in touch.
Use the search bar below to find events you’re looking for, by theme or activity, or simply filter by month.
- Photo Walk September 13.09.23
- Wild Nature Events & Activity Days: Hamp, Wilstock & Stockmoor
- Quantock Hills Photo Walk: July Long Route 29.07.23
- Exploring Wildlife in a Quantock Freshwater Rocky Stream 11.07.23
- Photo Walk: Short Route July 12.07.23
- Mid-Summer Eve Appreciation Walk: 23rd June
- Orchid & Hay Meadow Flowers Walk, 20th June
- Orchid & Hay Meadow Flowers Walk, 17th June
- Orchard & Hay Meadow Flowers Walk, 13th June
- Photo Walk: QLPS X Plowright Organic, May Short Route, 17.05.23
- Quantock Walking Festival: Sacred Quantocks
- Quantock Walking Festival: A Fyne Folly
- Quantock Walking Festival. The Coleridge Way; A Poet’s Pilgrimage
- Wild Wednesdays (Hamp/Stockmoor) during school holidays
- Adder Identification and Survey Training Day Sun 26th March 2023
Nether Stowey Church Centre, Saturday 29th April, 10am
Join us in Nether Stowey to learn how you can get involved with the Quantocks largest citizen science project. We will be running two guided walks at 11am and 1pm, these walks are an opportunity to learn how to take great photos of wildlife and use them to identify what you have seen.
This event is for everyone! We will have activities for all ages, including messy play and fun nature activities for children.